Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ms. to Mrs.

I am officially Mrs. Guerrero! I love being married, it's so great! I remembered how everyone told me the day would seem like a blur. So I tried to savor every moment. I have the best husband! He's so thoughtful, caring and encouraging...I can see how God is continuing to make him the man he's supposed to be. I am so blessed! :)

Here are some pictures of our wonderful day!
Me and my husband right after the ceremony. We left the church while all our guests held sparklers! It was awesome

Our ceremony. From left to right...My niece and cutest flower girl Madison, my friend Jen, my best friend who I've known forever Cara, my sister Tara and my sister and matron of honor Natalie, Me, our pastor Kelly, Mike, his cousin and best man BJ, friend Ben, cousin Rich, cousin Stan and our adopted nephew Presley.


Me and Dad right before walking down the aisle. He is such a great dad! He was trying to hold it all together






Wow what a great day!


We left a day after our wedding and went to Las Vegas and Lake Havasu. Here are a few pictures from our great honeymoon!

Our first night in Vegas we were walking the strip and Mike bought me the biggest drink I've ever seen. This purple tube is 100oz. No I didn't drink it all...I didn't even get through half of it...It was funny walking around with this on my shoulder! I got some crazy looks! :) haha

The Elvis's
Me and my husband ( I love saying that!) on our way to dinner
The executive chef from the Country Club where we work used to live in Vegas. His good friend works at this restaurant in the MGM. We got a reservation, walked up and Mike told them our name. They greeted us and the hostess looked at the other girl and whispered "they're VIP". It was so cool and we felt so special. We get seated, I ordered a glass of wine and Mike a mixed drink. Then a few minutes later our waitress brought over a glass of champagne for each of us on the house. We really felt special now...but wait it gets better. We went ahead and ordered. I got an organic Salmon and Mike ordered Seabass.
We were enjoying some conversation and our waitress brought over 2 appetizer dishes. One was 3 matsa balls with marinara sauce and the other was chopped mushrooms and other stuff wrapped in thin strips of sirloin topped with Parmesan cheese. It was so good! Then we got another appetizer...potatoes with crab and lobster. Wow we were both getting full.
Our meals came and I could hardly eat half of it!
But I did look at a dessert menu but everything was between 10-15 dollars and I really only wanted a small bite of something...so we passed on the dessert. Again, a few minutes later our waitress brought over a dessert plate for both of us. They were small shot glasses filled with espresso and vanilla gelato on top. It tasted just like a coffee shake! It was great. On the side was a small little cup of chocolate with sea salted caramel. Wow it was perfect!
We certainly did get the royal treatment! :)
Then we headed to Lake Havasu
There was an old car show going on so we walked the streets and enjoyed all the neat car. This was Mike's favorite
I liked the little green one
We rented a wave runner and cruised the lake. This was so much fun!


I will never forget these past few weeks! What an amazing journey it's been and I can't wait for our future together! :)










































4 comments:

The Peek Family said...

Your wedding was so great and I am so glad you had a fun time on your honeymoon. I will try and get your new blog page up and running soon! Love you!

Cara said...

aww Rach I'm so glad you are loving marriage so much! It was really fun to see pics from your honeymoon! I miss you and we are excited to live in the same city again so we can hang out as married couples! :)

travelgirl said...

Congratulations, Rachel!! You look beautiful!

Living Proof said...

That is awesome Rach! Your wedding was beautiful and very fun! Love you lots and welcome to the married life! :)


Jen, Me & Sarah

Me clawing Mike!